Indian Head Massage Course Description
This certification course includes theoretical and practical instruction in the form of a series of detailed videos. A Certificate of Completion will be awarded at the end of the course. You will learn how to do a relaxing 30-minute Indian Head Massage session while your client is seated in a simple portable chair.
Why take this class:
- Indian Head Massage can be done anywhere, anytime and for anyone. Since all you need is a small folding chair your investment in equipment is relatively small.
- You will learn everything you need to be able to perform a 30 minute Indian Head Massage session for clients, friends, and family.
- Same course materials are covered as offered in the in-class course.
- It is convenient, just log in when you have time and go at our own pace, you have 90 days to complete the material.
- You can go back and review chapters, so if you forget something, just go back and take a look.
- No need to take time off work to attend an in-class course
- No extra expenses with travel and accommodations
- Instructor support, if you have any questions I am just an email away
- There are 37 instructional videos showing you in detail exactly how to do the techniques as well as 7 review videos so you can follow along as you practice.
- 2 hours of one-on-one personal time with the instructor via email, phone or skype/facetime.
- A Certificate of Completion is awarded once you have completed the full course content and have submitted a recording of yourself doing a full session on a partner (friend, family member, client...).
- Lesson 1 - Advantages, Possible Benefits and Reactions
- Lesson 2 - Precautions, Contra-Indications, and Whiplash Injury
- Lesson 3 - Anatomy
- Lesson 4 - Setting the Stage and Hygiene
- Lesson 5 - Chart of the hand, Posture and Body Mechanics, and Some Notes on The Massage Techniques
- Lesson 6 - The Chakras
- Lesson 7 - The Sinuses
Founder and Instructor
About the instructor
Debbie began her journey towards better health in 1992 and has been continuously learning new methods and techniques to improve her health and well-being, and that of others, on all levels: mental, spiritual, physical and emotional. The courses and modalities Debbie offers contribute to natural health, relaxation and a more balanced state of being.
Ms. Boehlen completed her original Indian Head Massage (Champissage) Training in 2002 through the London Centre of Indian Champissage International (LCICI) and became a certified practitioner. In 2003 she completed her instructor training through the same school and started teaching at that time. In 2008 she developed the IHM course now being taught. She did her original Face Massage training in 2004 through the LCICI to become a practitioner, and in 2009 she created the Rejuvenating Face Massage course and has been teaching this modality as well since that time.
Ms. Boehlen is a Reiki Master and is certified in multiple energy healing modalities including, Access Consciousness Bars®, Axiatonal alignment, and several Reiki variations including Usui, Karuna® and Animal Reiki. She is a certified practitioner of Chair Massage, Foot and Hand Reflexology, Indian Head Massage and Ayurvedic Foot Massage. Ms. Boehlen also offers IonCleanse Detoxifying Foot Baths.
The Canadian Centre of Indian Head Massage was founded in 2003 by Debbie Boehlen.
Debbie travels throughout Canada to offer training in Indian Head Massage, Rejuvenating Face Massage, Ayurvedic Foot Massage, Usui Reiki, Animal Reiki, and Axiatonal Alignment.